Thursday, September 11, 2008

Disconnected

My internet in my temporary holding cell (it's starting to feel like a prison) has not worked since September 1st. After days of attempting to communicate with the management I have realized that I am going to be sans internet for a while.



But I have so much to write about! I'm not sure when I'll get to all of these, but I will:
- One day, three countries...the joy of doing research in the UK and then flying to Frankfurt, with an aside on how great it is that European airlines consider beer and wine a complimentary beverage.
- Why Germans shouldn't mix marzipan and chocolate and why they should stick to dark chocolate...with an update on my Geneva Chocolate expedition from Le Bonbonniere and their magical truffles.
- Hiking around La Saleve and why cows are so fascinating.
- The Mainz Wine Festival, quite possibly the most brilliant way to spend a Saturday night.
- My favorite new cooking game show...in french.
- Day trips to Lausanne and Nyon...and why I intend to live next to a lake whenever possible.

More to come!

No comments: